Friday, February 3, 2012

Me

A few years ago I decided I might like to share a little of me with the world.

I always enjoyed writing, mainly creatively sprucing up the truth!  As the blogging thing took off I thought maybe I should give it a try.  I have started off slow but have perked things up in the last few months.

I still don't really know if anyone else reads this, I have yet to share it with my friends.  I had this blog for about 14 months before I even told my husband.  It was a secret little part of me.  He's been enjoying my rants and thoughts (like he doesn't get them daily) for several months now.  I even see that I have one followerer, I don't know you but just let it be known that I was very excited when you showed up!!!

Today seems like a good day to share a little with my friends.

I hope you enjoy some of the posts from the past and look forward to my post to come!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading more. I think we have the same kind of thought process. Life has, and will continue to have ups and downs. We like to talk about them, write about them. Honestly. I appreciate that very much in your writing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete