Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I wanted to wish all mother's out there a Happy Mother's Day! I hope that you all have an amazing day celebrating with the ones you love and the ones who love you!!!!


Here is a note to remind you all (and myself) that as long as you are being the best mother YOU can be then you are doing an amazing job.

With the recent TIME article asking "Are you MOM enough?", once self confidence could be shaken. While many will say they aren't judging your mothering choices but continue to tell you you shouldn't be offended and you should not judge that women for her decisions. Yet some of those same people will judge your decision to not breast feed or your decision to use disposable diapers or whatever they feel is wrong. Mothers are mothers in their own way and we should celebrate that! Do what you feel is best and be happy with that decision!

I believe that your children need YOU, they need you to be you and believe what you believe, they need you to be there for them, when they have a boo boo, when they are so excited because they found a bug, when they need a snuggle. Your children just want you, they don't need the fanciest stuff, they don't need the next fad object, they don't need decorated snacks. They are happy with mom!!!!

So on this day of celebrating remember to enjoy the love you will receive and relish in the fact that they know you are GREAT!



I want to send a special note to my own amazing mother, Helen. I want to wish you a wonderful mothers day, I could not be the mother I am without you. You have always been there for me, you provide me with never ending support, and answer all my questions (even the crazy ones)!!!! I appreciate everything you have done and I can not thank you enough for being you!!!! I have a fantastic mom and my boys have a wonderful Nanny!!! Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment