Monday, June 17, 2013

I miss it!

I miss my little blog.

It's a been awhile and I thought I was ok leaving it alone for that long.  And in truth I think I needed a break.  Things haven't been the peachiest over the past several months and I just needed time to deal with that and life.

Like the part of my life that was still amazing.  My little monkeys, my amazing husband, my friends, that part of life.  I needed all of my energy to try to really appreciate those parts while perhaps other parts weren't so good. 

I think (or have chosen to believe) that things are on the up hill.  As Joel and I were discussing, coming out the gully and on the way, really there is nothing but up.  So it's getting better. 

Perhaps I am getting more used to the stress and pressure and learning to do things I think are right and be ok with that.  I like to think that and am working hard to keep that attitude.

I don't think I am ready to post this on facebook yet, just incase I am not quite back.

I hope everyone is doing good.  I hope to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment