Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Celebrities


Any of you that know me, know that I am a closet celebrity junkie!

I will however judge the papparazzi but still purchase the magazines that print the papparazzi pictures because I still want to see the pictures.  Odd I know but that's how I work!

It's not that I want to be a celebrity or that I really want to stalk a celebrity (much) but I love to see what they are wearing! It's really about the clothes; what they are wearing, who they are wearing, how they are wearing it and where they are going in it. I am only missing the why and believe me there are some serious why's out there!! Surprisingly I watch and look at a lot of things for the clothes such as all awards shows. I don't care who wins just as long as they look cute!

But then I watch an interview on TV or read an article about them and think...they would be fun to hang out with, I bet they are really just normal people with privilege!!

Since this blog is supposed to be about all (or at least an approved censored version) of my random thoughts. My new goal is to tell you about what I am thinking about my thoughts on celebrities. Most likely my favs, least favs, who's doing crazy stuff, wondering where did that person go....things like that. I hope you enjoy!

I am going to start with one of my favourites:

Reese Witherspoon


First of she always looks great, even just when she's around town.  She seems like the nicest person going, I don't think you could ever not like her. I assume just as everyone else that she has bad days and is cranky but she just seems genuinely nice! Perhaps she doesn't love hearing that but there are worse things to be


Second, she just seems so normal. She is always out and about with her kids, seems to eat real food and dresses like a normal person...by the way, I love this dress. It's a great colour and I would like to have this in my wardrobe.

She also gets run over by little old ladies (and didn't yell or sue anyone!) she just wore a band aid on her head for a few weeks!

Reese and I couldn't share clothes if we became best friends though because I am a giant compared to her, so that's a downfall!!!


From the articles written about her and the interviews she's done, she is a down to earth person who loves what they do. What can be bad with that.

She is always great to watch in a movie, sure I am a sucker for a romantic comedy so I might be bias but they usually do pretty well, so I can't be the only one.

Who is your favourite celebrity?


No comments:

Post a Comment