Friday, June 27, 2014

Happy Hearts

Hello Folks,

I hope that you are enjoying reading my little blog again.

I read a lot of other blogs and sometimes they lead me to others and sometimes they give me little ideas to use here.  To use and put my own spin on it.  I try to always link that site on here as well.

So this little gem first came from Mix and Match Family , Shay Shull has a wonderful blog and I feel like we could totally be friends except she lives in Texas and doesn't know who I am!! (haha!).  She was asked to do a little post over here on the Hill Collection blog.

So I thought I would give my little version of Happy Hearts.

These three make my heart very happy!
 
Here are 8 things that make my heart happy:

- big thunderstorms, I love the sound of the rain pouring down, the loud crack and rumble of the thunder and seeing the sky light up with the lightning!  This is only the case when I am happily safe and snuggled in my house!
- watching my kids jump and laugh on the trampoline
- a really great bowl of mint chip ice cream
- a night out with my husband competing for the world.  (we tend to be slightly competitive so when there is something to compete at, it's always for the world!)
- when the Kraft what's cooking magazine arrives at my door
- the fall leaves changing colours, the bright reds, oranges and yellows.
- seeing my boys snuggle on the couch watching a movie (and liking each other!)
- having a picnic with my little family (inside or outside!)

aren't they cute!


Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment