Monday, July 29, 2013

oops!

I am the queen of the swearing police!  I still can't really say the F-word without flinching.  I just never got around to that!

I taught swimming lessons, summer camps programs and riding lessons.  These things required me to come up with clever (to myself) new swear words. 

I used to use sugar all the time in replace of everyone's favourite 4 letter word that starts with an S!!

I have been known to use fiddlesticks in a harse way!! haha!

ANYWAYS!  The point to this is, I try so hard to make sure my children know what words I believe are acceptable for them to say and not to say.  I make sure I listen to all the songs first and have bought several Kidzbop songs to avoid some words.

This weekend, we were all snuggling on the couch just hanging out and the boys wanted some music, so I tried to pull out some fun new ones that I downloaded by Bruno Mars.  Love love love his song
Treasure

Well if you clicked on that link, you know that the intro says something about a squirrel and being a sexy mother f*&%er!!!  I had NO IDEA!

Joel and I reacted by laughing hysterically that I don't know the boys even noticed!  I was laughing so hard, I was crying.  I couldn't believe it!

So now I have to figure out how to get rid of that intro because I still love that song and think the boys would think it quite fun.

Haha, I hope everyone enjoyed my embarrassing moment of the weekend! 

I am still giggling about it and still loving the song right now!

Have monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment