Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring prep

The sun is shining and the weather is a little warmer!  For today only perhaps but it's on it's way to warming up.  We are finally on the back slope of the cold weather.

And my shoes, dresses, crops and t-shirts couldn't be happier!



Spring also seems to inspire people.  There are a lot of new things happening at my work and new things too come.  So spring is going to be hectic, confusing and perhaps life changing for me!

I look forward to Spring for the warmer weather and being able to get outside.  I am excited to be able to go for a family walk outside after supper.  It's still a little chilly (which takes forever to get dressed for) and a little too much snow (that wagon only does so well on the crusty stuff) to get out after supper and still leaving time for bedtime prep!





I have plans, just like I do every year, for a beautiful garden.  Maybe this year is my year!  Hopefully we will have some beautiful tulips (or tululups as Liam called them last year), I planted them in the fall and covered them to protect them from my very healthy squirrel friends!  Last year Liam commented on how pretty the tululups were and every day we came home he told me that with that sad little voice that we didn't have any pretty flowers.  Guilt won and we had better have some
tulips!!!!



Do you make new plans for the spring?  Is the spring more about changing your habits or behaviours that January 1st?

No comments:

Post a Comment