Tuesday, August 13, 2013

date night

 
Date night!
 
After being married for 8 years and having two children, date nights sometimes get put to the side.  Sometimes you feel it's just too much, finding a sitter, paying a sitter, getting dressed up, spending the money to go out, planning.  It's obviously easier to sit on the couch and watch tv.
 
But it's a must!  We don't do date night enough but we try.  We are trying to make it a priority.  There are so many cheaper ideas and more fun than just dinner! 
 
A few weeks ago now we went out golfing (my husbands favourite activity, I just liked my new shoes!) and then to supper afterwards.
 
 
I was so nice to be able to have a full conversation with each other and to whack the crap out of a golf ball!! haha!  Stress relieved!
 









I look impressive don't I, look at the form!  It's all for show, looking good on the course is most of the fun.

Have you had any great date nights recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment