Thursday, July 26, 2012

Super Woman




In my head, I am this woman 


when in fact this is the woman I am!!!!


I sometimes believe that I can do it all and then as I can barely make it up the stairs to my office, I realize this is not true!

I have been running on fumes for the past few weeks and now that Adele's beautiful wedding is complete I realize that I can breathe again and then my body shuts down and tells me that it's time to rest!

I don't like to think that I can't do it all, I have so many things that I want to get done.  My world has been a little busy these past few weeks and my lists just keep getting longer and longer.  Even as I sit here typing this I think about all the things that I want to get done.   Perhaps I should just do them, that's probably what you are thinking and what I am thinking but actaully it takes more prep than I seem to have time for.

For now, I will take a couple of days to try to rest and then get back at it!

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Good Luck to all the Super Mom's out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment