Monday, July 16, 2012

busy!!!

Hello there lovely blog followers!

I am sorry for the lack of posting; the week before vacation was busy getting ready and vacation was wonderful and oh so packed with fun!  Now this week is wedding prep for one of my best friends who will be getting married on Saturday!

So I have no time but I wanted to leave you with a couple of pictures to hold you over until things calm down!

I will be back next week with some stories, pictures and thoughts!

I might even sneak in a few pre wedding pics at the end of the week if I find time!

Liam's new favourite thing to do


Joel and Rhys practicing golf in PEI



Liam and I dancing at the Cavendish Beach Country Concert!!!!!



I hope everyone enjoys the preview. 

Have a great week and I will be back next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment