Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hunter

Mostly I have been blogging about life with my children and husband and all the craziness that comes along with it. 

Well the title also includes my other love.....shoes!  Really it's footwear of any kind, well I guess any kind that I like!

So here's a little taste of my immense love of my Hunter Rubber boots purchased from jolly ole England when I was pregnant for my second son.   I convinced myself I needed these boots in order to have sure footing through the winter months.  They make me happy EVERY time I wear them so they were indeed worth the cost.

This fall I saw these lovely boot liners with a white sweater topper.  I needed to have them.  I mentioned this to my wonderful husband and magically at Christmas they appeared!

Enjoy, I certainly do!



Just incase one picture wasn't enough, I took two!


No comments:

Post a Comment